At Josephine, L K Chow & Co., our lawyers can help you effectively navigate and tackle issues relating to employment and industrial relations.
Employers today often need to manage a multinational workforce and manouveure around complex workplace issues. To do so, they have to stay abreast of not only the latest employment trends, programmes and demands, but also the latest labour laws and rapidly changing regulations.
We provide legal advice on all aspects of employment relationships, and can assist with the handling of all kinds of employment related disputes.
Within our Employment Law and Industrial Relations practice, we have expertise and experience handling matters relating to:
- The drafting and reviewing of terms of employment (including staff handbooks and policies) and consultancy agreements
- Executive appointments and severance arrangements
- The termination of employment, as well as restructurings and retrenchment exercises
- Collective Agreements
- Trade Union recognition and other forms of trade disputes
- All aspects of employment related litigation in the Industrial Court, the High Court and the Appellate Courts